- Combine the sea salt, lemon zest and thyme in a small bowl. Rub the sea salt mixture over the rind and into the cuts of the pork.
- Using the Sunbeam Sear n Slow Cooker setting on BROWN HIGH, brown the pork crackling side down until golden.
- Arrange garlic and fennel around the pork. Pour apple cider into base of the pan.
- Set the Sunbeam Sear n Slow Cooker to SLOW cook LOW for 4 HOURS.
- In the last two hours of cooking, add the apples.
- Once the cooking is complete, remove the pork and wrap in foil to rest. Select the BROWN function on the Sunbeam Sear n Slow Cooker and MEDIUM heat.
- Reduce the sauce by half and add the lemon zest, juice and sugar.
- Using the Sunbeam StickMaster, blend all the ingredients together until a smooth sauce is formed.
- Slice pork using the Sunbeam Carveasy Electric Knife and serve with the apple and fennel sauce.
Did you know you can make sauce in the slow cooker? Add a few smart ingredients and you’ve got both a succulent roast and the base for delicious sauce sure to be a crowd pleaser.