1. Using the Browning mode, heat the oil on SEAR. When pre-heated and READY appears in the LCD screen, PRESS START. Cook the chicken, in batches until browned. Remove from pan.
2. Add onion and capsicum, cook, stirring occasionally until soft. Add the garlic, ginger and red curry paste and stir until fragrant.
3. Add coconut milk, brown sugar and fish sauce. Stir and add peppercorns.
4. Place the lid on. Using the Slow Cooker mode, cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
5. Garnish with coriander and chopped cashews, and serve with steamed rice.