340g penne pasta
2 Tbs olive oil
150g broccoli florets
1 bunch choy sum, cut into 4cm lengths
200g beans, cut into 4cm lengths
½ cup basil
½ cup coriander
30g parmesan cheese, grated
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 Tbs pine nuts, toasted
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbs white wine vinegar
Slices of wholegrain toasted, to serve
1. Following packet directions cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Turn frypan on, add oil and pre heat.
3. Cook all the vegetables for 5 mins.
4. Add basil, coriander, parmesan, garlic and pine nuts into a blender and blend into a paste. Slowly add oil and vinegar until combined.
5. Pour mixture over vegetables adding the pasta and cook for 5 mins.