- Mix all the ingredients except the pork, oil, tomatoes and cider, together in a bowl until well blended.
- Rub the pork with the spice mix ensuring to cover all the pork.
- Pour the oil into the pressure cooker pan. Press START. Press MENU and select BROWN.
- Place pork into pan and brown well on all sides. Add the leek to the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Add the combined tomatoes and cider to the pork. Press STOP.
- Press MENU and select PRESSURE HIGH. Press TIME and set for 2 hours. Press START.
- Once the cooking has completed, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Remove lid and shred pork with two forks. Add back to sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve in soft tacos with guacamole, sour cream and salad.
TIP: If the sauce is too thin thicken with 2 tablespoons corn flour. Bring to the simmer until thickened.