600g beef steak, thinly sliced
¼ cup cornflour
3 Tbs olive oil
2 brown onions, thinly sliced
1 bunch broccolini cut in half
1 bunch Chinese spinach, cut into 4cm lengthways
¼ cup honey
¼ cup oyster sauce
1 Tbs soy sauce
1 tsp chilli flakes
2 Tbs sesame seeds, toasted
¼ cup basil leaves
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
1. Turn frypan on, and pre heat for 3-4 minutes
2. Coat beef in cornflour.
3. Add half the oil to frypan, and stir-fry beef in batches for 2-3 minutes until browned. Set aside.
4. Add onion and cook for 3-4 mins. Set aside.
5. Add the broccolini cook for 2 mins, adding the spinach and cook for 2 mins.
6. Add honey, oyster sauce, soy sauce, beef and chilli flakes and cook for 2-3 mins.
7. Serve with Asian noodles and garnish with sesame seeds, basil leaves and sliced red chilli.