¼ cup cornflour
600g beef steak, thinly sliced
3 Tbs olive oil
2 brown onions, thinly sliced
1 bunch broccolini cut in half
1 bunch Chinese spinach, cut into 4cm lengthways
¼ cup honey
¼ cup oyster sauce
1 Tbs soy sauce
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
2 Tbs sesame seeds, toasted
¼ cup basil leaves
Serve with noodles
1. Pre heat fry pan for 3-4 minutes. Coat beef in cornflour.
2. Add half the oil and stir-fry beef in batches for 2-3 minutes until browned. Set aside.
3. Add onion and cook for 3-4 mins. Set aside.
4. Add the broccolini cook for 2 mins, adding the spinach and cook for 2 mins.
5. Add honey, oyster sauce, soy, beef and chilli flakes and cook for 2 -3 mins.
6. Serve with Asian noodles and garnish with sesame seeds, basil leaves and sliced red chilli.