- Place half the frozen berries into the jug of the Sunbeam Two-Way Blender and process until combined to a chunky consistency. Remove and place into a saucepan, repeat with the remaining berries.
- Add the sugar to the berries and cook on a low temperature stirring occasionally for 60 minutes. Pour berry coulis mix into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Pour the cream into the jug of the blender and whip to a soft peak, add lemon curd and whip to a stiff peak.
- Break the meringue into large shards and arrange on a serving platter. Carefully ladle the berry coulis over and around the shards.
- Using a large spoon, place dollops of the cream mix in and around the meringue and berry coulis.
- To finish off, garnish with fresh berries and coconut flakes over the top. Chill.
Did your pavlova collapse? No worries! Arrange the pieces with lashings of cream and pile it high with fruit for a stunning alternative.