1 Tbs olive oil
6 of your favourite sausages
7 portobello mushrooms
6 bacon rashers
½ cup cream
250g cocktail truss tomatoes
Salt and pepper, to taste
Garnish with parsley leaves
Slices of sourdough toasted, to serve
1. Turn frypan on medium, add oil and pre heat.
2. Cook sausages and mushrooms and set aside.
3. Cook Bacon, and set aside.
4. Whisk eggs and cream together and season.
5. Place sausages, bacon and mushrooms back into frypan, add tomatoes and pour over egg mixture, place lid on and cook on low to medium.
6. Cook for 30-40 mins until egg is cooked.
7. Garnish with parsley leaves. Serve with toasted sourdough.