How to create a 'My Sunbeam' account
Sunbeam is proudly offering all Australian GUD staff the opportunity to purchase Sunbeam products online.
As a member of the GUD group you will have access to the full range of Sunbeam products with FREE delivery to your door.
In the market for a blender, stickmixer or espresso machine? Need a new toaster, kettle or iron? Then follow the directions below and start shopping online.
To gain access to over 300 products, you simply need to create a ‘My Sunbeam’ account. If you have a GUD company email address this must be used to create your ‘My Sunbeam’ account.
HOW TO CREATE A “MY SUNBEAM” ACCOUNT
- Visit My Sunbeam
- Click on the CREATE A MYSUNBEAM LOGIN button
- Enter your email address and create a password between 6 and 20 characters containing letters and/or numbers only
- Check your email inbox for the activation email
- Click the link to activate your account
- Once your account is activated, you may login to complete your details
- For staff without a GUD email address email email@example.com with your name and the GUD company you work for
Accounts created with a GUD email address will have immediate access to the GUD staff pricing and online service.
Accounts created with a non-GUD email address, please allow up to 3 business days for your ‘My Sunbeam’ account to receive the GUD staff discount and online service.
If you have any questions about your “My Sunbeam” account or any other matters, please feel free to contact Sunbeam Customer Care by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print…
You must be a current employee of the GUD group of companies to be eligible
All items will be delivered to the address provided - no pick up option available
This service is available to Australian shipping addresses only
This online offer does not apply to seconds or refurbished products
Standard shipping is between 3 to 10 business days. Please see Terms of Sale for full details