HOW TO ENTER:
(a) To be eligible to enter, subject to the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein, entrants must enter between 9am on Sunday 1st December 2019 and closes at 8:59am on Friday 13th December 2019 (“Promotional Period”), and submit a valid entry form or answer required items as detailed below. Final entry forms must be received online by 8:59am on the following day of the corresponding promotional launch (“Entry Period”) as outlined below. All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on Sydney local time, which will be NZDT.
(b) To enter, entrants must take following steps. All items must be completed in order for an entry to be valid at corresponding day of Promotional Period:
During each day of the Promotional Period, visit the Sunbeam New Zealand page on Facebook and leave a direct comment answering the following items as required (collectively, “Eligible Entry”):
- From 9am on Sunday 1st DEC 2019 to 8:59am Monday 2nd DEC 2019,“Share a photo of your Christmas decorations”, on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided
- From 9am on Monday 2nd DEC 2019 to 8:59am Tuesday 3rd DEC 2019, “Tell us what you'd make in your pie maker for Christmas day”, on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided
- From 9am on Tuesday 3rd DEC 2019 to 8:59am Wednesday 4th DEC 2019, “Tell us which special Christmas memory you would "FoodSaver" in order to keep it forever?”, on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided
- From 9am on Wednesday 4th DEC 2019 to 8:59am Thursday 5th DEC 2019, “Tell us your ultimate toastie filling ”, on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided
- From 9am on Thursday 5th DEC 2019 to 8:59am Friday 6th DEC 2019, “Tell us your funniest Christmas Cracker joke”, on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided
- From 9am on Friday 6th DEC 2019 to 8:59am Saturday 7th DEC 2019, “Tell us how this blender is going to help you get up and go during the holiday season”, on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided
- From 9am on Saturday 7th DEC 2019 to 8:59am Sunday 8th DEC 2019, “Tell us what elf names you and your friend would have”, on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided
- From 9am on Sunday 8th DEC 2019 to 8:59am Monday 9th DEC 2019, “Comment three emojis which describe your Christmas celebrations”, on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided
- From 9am on Monday 9th DEC 2019 to 8:59am Tuesday 10th DEC 2019, “Tell us about your favourite Christmas tradition”, on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
These must be made on the related promotional post in accordance with the instructions and terms and conditions provided in the promotional post on the Sunbeam Australia Page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Promoter: The Promoter is Sunbeam Corporation Ltd (ABN 45 000 006 771) of Unit 5 & 6, 13 Lord Street, Botany NSW 2019.
2. Terms: Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Promotional Period: Promotion commences at 9am on Sunday 1st December 2019 and closes at 8:59am on Friday 13th December 2019. Each day during this period a new promotion will launch. All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on Sydney local time, which will be NZDT.
4. Entry Period: Final entry forms for each day’s promotional launch must be received online by 8:59am NZDT on the subsequent day during the promotional period. Competition winners will be announced daily during the promotional period, by 5pm on the day following the launch of each day’s new promotion.
5. Eligible Entry: The offer only applies to the Eligible Entry described under "How to Enter" above.
6. Eligibility and entry conditions:
(i) Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
(ii) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers (if any) and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
(iii) Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian’s written approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrants must carefully read and show prior consent to the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
(iv) Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
(v) Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry per day during Promotional Period will be valid and permitted; and (b) each entry must be in accordance with entry requirements and Terms and Conditions stipulated herein.
(vi) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these conditions.
(vii) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions can solely be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(i) This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question. The judging will take place at 5/6 13 Lord Street, Botany, Australia 2019 commencing daily from 9am on the dates as below;
Monday 2nd December 2019
Tuesday 3rd December 2019
Wednesday 4th December 2019
Thursday 5th December 2019
Friday 6th December 2019
Saturday 7th December 2019
Sunday 8th December 2019
Monday 9th December 2019
Tuesday 10th December 2019
Wednesday 11th December 2019
Thursday 12th December 2019
Friday 13th December 2019
The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
(ii) Each winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook by 5pm on the dates abovementioned in Clause 7 (i)and will need to respond with relevant requested details in order to claim their prize.
(iii) The best entries (amounts outlined below) as determined by the judges, will win the daily prizes listed below:
- The winner of December 1st, 2019 will get One KE4430WG New York Collection Jug Kettle and TA4440WG 4 slice Toaster in White Gold valued at NZD $439.98 RRP + Shipping.
- Each of the two (2) winners of December 2nd, 2019 will get One PM4800 Pie Magic® Traditional Size 4 Up valued at NZD $159.99 RRP + Shipping.
- The winner of December 3rd, 2019 will get One (1) VS7850 FoodSaver® Controlled Seal valued at NZD $419.99 RRP + Shipping.
- The winner of December 4th, 2019 will get one (1) GR6450 Big Fill Toastie™ For 4 valued at NZD $179.99 RRP + Shipping.
- The winner of December 5th, 2019 will get One (1) JM7000 Mixmaster® HeatSoft™ Hand Mixer valued at NZD $179.99 RRP + Shipping.
- Each of the three (3) winners of December 6th, 2019 will get One PBP1000WH Insta Go Blender White valued at NZD $69.99 + Shipping.
- Each of the three (3) winners of December 7th, 2019 will get one SG1000 Power Steam Handheld Garment Steamer valued at NZD $159.99 RRP + Shipping.
- The winner of December 8th, 2019 will get One (1) EM5300 Barista Max Espresso Machine with Integrated Grinder and EMA3000 Barista Essentials Accessories Kit valued at NZD $1,059.98 RRP + Shipping. Each of the Three (3) runners up will get EMA3000 Barista Essentials Accessories Kit valued at NZD $159.99 RRP + Shipping.
- The winner of December 9th, 2019 will get One (1) AFP4000WH Sunbeam Copper Infused DuraCeramic™ Air Fryer valued at NZD $299.99 RRP + Shipping.
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
(iv) The winners understand and agree that any cost associated with accessing Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
(v) Entrants must ensure that all requested details provided are correct. The Promoter will not be responsible for the disconnected telephone number, email rejecting or any damages or costs attributable to failure of identifying the winner. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
(vi) The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and not redeemable for cash, unless otherwise specified in written by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
(vii) If for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited automatically.
(viii) If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian, on the winner’s behalf.
(i) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. The total prize pool value is NZD $5,238.76 RRP + shipping.
(ii) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
(iii) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including, without limitation to, photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
(iv) The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities) modify the promotion.
(v) If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
(vi) Any cost associated with accessing the Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
(vii) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or similar consumer protection laws in Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
(viii) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize.
(ix) Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a. they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
c. they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
d. the Content is the original work of the entrant or they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
e. they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
f. they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
(x) As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
10. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php OR Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Changes to these Terms and Conditions: The Promotor may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
13. New Zealand law: The promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law.