2 Tbs olive oil
3 onions, thinly sliced
4 Sirloin steaks
8 slices sourdough
2 Tbs tomato sauce
2 Tbs mayonnaise
4 slices Gouda cheese
3 tomatoes, finely sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Turn grill on and pre heat for 3-4 mins
2. In a bowl mix oil with onions, and season. Cook for 20 minutes until golden, set aside.
3. Season steaks, place on grill, close lid and cook for 5 mins, set aside.
4. Top buttered sourdough with tomato sauce, mayonnaise, rocket, steak, cheese, caramelised onions, tomato and add sourdough slice on top.
5. Close lid and grill for about 4-5 mins until golden brown.